Learn Esri Collector
Are you ready to enter the smart-phone-for-field-GIS era? If you are ready to switch from Windows Mobile field solutions like ArcPad and TerraSync to something more light-weight and user-friendly, have we got a workshop for you!
3-Day, Hands-On Workshop on Collector
Join Michele GeoMattix for a 3-day, hands-on FIELD SCHOOL that will turn you into a Collector pro. You’ll learn how to:
- Design and deploy FOOLPROOF Collector projects
- Pack your geodatabase with tools that make field-data collection a breeze
- Work with photos you take with your smart device and attach to your field assets
- Integrate your field data with your office GIS
Value-Packed Training Package to Help You Retain What You Learn
Investing in our Collector training will give you access to so much more than the 3-day workshop. Here’s what you’ll get:
- 4 month’s access to our online training courses Intro to GPS Technology and GPS Mapping with Esri’s Collector
- 2 post-workshop group teleconference calls for Q & A
- Forms to help you design foolproof, intuitive Collector projects
- Breakfasts and 2 lunches during the 3-day workshop
We’re making it as easy as possible for you to really learn how to use Collector for GIS data collection.
In Gorgeous Sedona, Arizona!
AND it’s in beautiful Sedona, Arizona where the weather will be perfect, the wildflowers in bloom, and the sky wide open for excellent GPS data collection. You can practice your data collection skills while hiking on the red rocks. Stay an extra day or two and go visit the Grand Canyon National Park. Make your investment in mastering Collector into a career-boosting, learning vacation sure to satisfy your inner geographer.
Space is Limited – Sign Up Now
You can get more details and sign up for the workshop here.