Join Us for Our Hands-On Collector Training Workshops
3-Day Esri Collector Hands-On, Field Data Collection Workshop
Become a pro at designing efficient and foolproof Collector projects.
Join geospatial trainer Michele GeoMattix for a 3-day hands-on, field training workshop specially designed to make you an expert in creating and implementing foolproof Collector projects.
Topics include - but are not limited to:
- A-GPS and Collector Accuracy
- Essential Workflows with and without Server
- Designing a Focused and Stream-Lined Project
- Tricks for Building an Intuitive Project to Wow the Field Crew
- Managing Photos of Field Assets
- Working with the ArcGIS Online Web Map Across Devices
- Integrating Field Data with Desktop GIS
- Use Collector Offline in Remote Locations
- Subtypes, Domains, Relationship Classes to Enhance Your Project
- So Much More!
What You'll Get:
- 3 days of in-person, hands-on training
- Includes light breakfasts and 2 lunches
- 4 months access to Collector and GPS training videos online
- Post workshop follow-up webinar to address your questions
Includes: All training, light breakfasts, 2 lunches.
June 20 - 22 in Scottsdale, Arizona
July 31 - Aug 2 in Lander, Wyoming
August 9 - 11 in Flagstaff, Arizona
Talk to us about bringing the Collector workshop to your organization.
You will need to bring your own smart device that supports Collector and a laptop computer with ArcGIS for Desktop installed. If you do not have a laptop computer and/or ArcGIS for Desktop, you can rent one from us.
Questions? Contact us.
Contact us to discuss your training needs.