Join Us for Our Hands-On Collector Training Workshops
3-Day Esri Collector Hands-On, Field Data Collection Workshop
Become a pro at designing efficient and foolproof Collector projects.
Join geospatial trainer Michele GeoMattix for a 3-day hands-on, field training workshop specially designed to make you an expert in creating and implementing foolproof Collector projects.
Topics include - but are not limited to:
- A-GPS and Collector Accuracy
- Essential Workflows with and without Server
- Designing a Focused and Stream-Lined Project
- Tricks for Building an Intuitive Project to Wow the Field Crew
- Managing Photos of Field Assets
- Working with the ArcGIS Online Web Map Across Devices
- Integrating Field Data with Desktop GIS
- Use Collector Offline in Remote Locations
- Subtypes, Domains, Relationship Classes to Enhance Your Project
- So Much More!
What You'll Get:
- 3 days of in-person, hands-on training
- 4 months access to Collector and GPS training videos online
- Post workshop follow-up Q/A
Cost: $997 per person
Includes: All training, handouts, admission to parks (for field work).
Talk to us about bringing the Collector workshop to your organization. Prices are dependent upon travel costs.
You will need to bring your own smart device that supports Collector and a laptop computer with ArcGIS for Desktop installed. If you do not have a laptop computer and/or ArcGIS for Desktop, you can rent one from us.
Questions? Contact us.
Contact us to discuss your training needs.